- Sleep off the ground in the comfort of your own vehicle
- Tent Dimensions: 8' Length x 8' Width x 7.2' Height
- Tent sleeps (4) adults and vehicle cargo area sleeps (2) adults
- Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams (PU 2000mm); Vehicle sleeve attaches to any size SUV, minivan, wagon, or pick-up truck with cap
- PE bathtub floor; no ground tarp required; Includes tent, rainfly, carry bag, and sewn-in set up guide
The Rightline Gear SUV Tent is large enough to provide ample shelter for the family while taking an off-roading vacation. It effortlessly connects to the back of your rig. This tent has a 130G polyethylene bathtub flooring to help ensure secure and dry interiors. The water-resistant fabric, storm covers, rainfly and the sealed seams keep the rain water out should you encounter inclement weather.
This SUV tent has a spacious rooms and can accommodate up to 4 campers and vehicle cargo area sleeps two adults. It has large doors and windows with glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls for effortless operation in low light conditions. The no-see-um mesh keeps bugs and insects out. This tent also has gear pockets that can hold a lantern or be used to store things. It comes with stuff sack for easy storage and sewn-in setup guide so you'll never be without instructions for setting up and taking down.